The Sum of All Things Excellent
and packaging services
DJ has worked at Metaldyne Sintered Components in various supervisory positions for over 20 years with duties including the management of employees and equipment maintenance. (firstname.lastname@example.org) DJ is active in the local St. Marys Area Little League and is an avid outdoorsman.
Arete QIS, LLC shall commit to satisfying the quality and delivery requirements of our customers' needs. We shall create, maintain, and continually improve upon a quality management system based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and requirements of our customers. We shall establish measureable quality objectives and regularly review our progress toward meeting these objectives.
CONFLICT MINERAL POLICY
Arete QIS has worked toward the elimination of conflict minerals that directly finance or benefit conflict affected and high-risk areas as defined in the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas ( 3rd Edition). Arete's ultimate goal is to have a supply chain that consists of material that is DRC Conflict Free.
As part of the Arete policy, the company will:
1. Exercise due diligence as indicated in the OECD mentioned above and related minerals;
2. Support our customers by focusing on industry-wide solutions;
3. Conduct risk management activities in conjuction OECD guidelines;
4. Pledge to transparency by providing the reports necessary and information needed.
Arete expects its external providers of material for manufacturing to:
1. Have a conflict mineral policy based on the OECD guidelines for socially responsible suppliers;
2. Exercise due diligence to determine the source of conflict mineral;
3. Not to procure material from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas;
4. Provide the necessary declarations in order to determine if the conflict minerals in the supply chain are conflict free.
External providers who are not in compliance with these requirements will be reviewed in order for us to determine then extent to which Arete will continue to do business with those providers.